Celebrate the New Year in style at these Southern Delaware hotels! Most packages make for a complete experience - including dinner, dancing and champagne of course. You can choose to ring in the New Year in the privacy of your room, or celebrate with others. No matter what your preference, you will be sure to have a wonderful time!
Boardwalk Plaza - Rehoboth Beach
New Year's Eve 2 Night Package
Ring in the New Year 2013 at the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel and Victoria's Restaurant with our Two Night New Year's Package!
- Two Night Stay (Sunday & Monday OR Monday & Tuesday)
- 2 Splits of Champagne with 2 Logo Flutes on Arrival
- New Year's Eve Prix Fixe Dinner in Victoria's
- DJ & Dancing in the Banquet Hall
- Breakfast OR New Year's Day Brunch in Victoria's Restaurant
- Late Check-Out at 1 p.m.
Rates are based on room type selected; please call early for best selection! For more information, visit www.boardwalkplaza.com
The Atlantic Sands Hotel
New Years Eve Masquerade Dinner
- Fabulous Displayed and Passed Hors d’ oeuvres
- A Delicious Dinner Buffet of the Grandest Style
- Viennese Desserts and Coffee Bar 5-hour Open Bar, 8 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Masquerade Masks and Party Favors
- Dancing to Live Entertainment by “The Real Geniuses”
$99 per person $198 per couple Overnight packages begin at $275. To book this package, call 800.422.0600
The Brick Hotel
Begin Your New Year at the Brick
- Chocolate covered strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Chilled house winte
- Two roses on your pillow
- Personlized 3 course dinner for 2 with a midnight bottle of champagne
- Step out the front door to Georgetown's NYE celebrations on the circl, featuring a bonfire, live entertainment and a ball drop
Price for two people: $295 all inclusive. For more information, call 877.88.BRICK or visit www.thebrickhotel.com