Southern Delaware is the perfect destination for meetings, retreats and conferences year-round! It is the place of choice for small to mid-size meetings and conventions, conveniently located a short two-hour's drive from metropolitan Baltimore, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, or via the Ferry from Southern New Jersey.
With outstanding beaches, bays and waterways along the Atlantic Coast, rich maritime history, tax-free outlet stores and specialty shops, Southern Delaware is also the perfect place to bring family members and extend a business trip into a family vacation. It's a business trip you'll remember like a holiday!
Executives looking for a retreat, or families needing a venue for a reunion will find comfort and convenience at one of the area's many accommodations. Larger meeting facilities include:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel and Conference Center in Rehoboth Beach
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel in Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor in Rehoboth Beach
- Inn at Canal Square in Lewes
- The Heritage Inn in Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth in Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach in Bethany Beach
Some of the meeting facilities without accommodations, but within walking distance to lodging, include:
- Ruddertown's Baycenter in Dewey Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Convention Center in downtown Rehoboth Beach
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry's M.V. Twin Capes in Lewes
- Nassau Valley Vineyard in Lewes
Fill out our online Meetings, Retreats & Reunions Interest Form and Southern Delaware Tourism will be in touch with you based on your group's requirements.