Pick a weekend. Pick an itinerary. It’s that easy.
Quaint, historic seaside and river towns, award-winning restaurants, maritime attractions, and five star beaches make this itinerary irresistible.
- Beaman's Old & Gnu Antiques - Complete line of antiques & collectibles and the unusual. Country store offers PA handmade pine furniture. Custom orders welcome.
- Heritage Antique Market - 48 dealers with a great selection of antique and vintage furniture, toys, books, jewelry, ceramics, silver, depression glass, dolls, decoys, sports memorabilia, art, and more.
- Auntie M's Emporium - Owners Mary and Mike Rawl specialize in finding whimsical antiques and collectibles that evoke a lively connection with the past.
- Lewes Mercantile Antiques - Many dealers provide a variety of antique, vintage, collectible, retro, modern, and reproduction items including furniture, lighting, art, glassware, jewelry, and more.
- Old Screen Door - Unique and Quirky Antiques, Furniture, Refurbished Pieces, Accessories, Fine Art, Gifts, Jewelry, and more.
- Just Looking/Upscale Resale - Antiques, used furniture, collectibles, costume jewelry, upscale consignments, lamps, pictures, mirrors, books.
- Early Attic Antiques - Treasures such as transferware, ironstone, antique wicker furniture, quilts, architectural pieces, and more.
This itinerary is packed with lots of amazing shops, yet is easy to follow because they’re all situated along or very near Route 26, which runs west from the Quiet Resort of Bethany Beach. The corridor is also dotted with popular restaurants and galleries.
- Heirloom Trunks - Across from Hickman's Liquor Store. Refinishing and sales of trunks. Over 200 trunks on hand including Vaudeville, Wells Fargo, Stage Coach, and Jenny Lind. Appraisals.
- The Hidden Cottage - Offering antiques, furniture, artwork, and treasures.
- Shabby Lady - Across from Lord Baltimore Elementary School in back part of building is a warehouse filled with cottage furniture and accessories. Different twist on vintage items. One of a kind treasures created by Carolyn.
- Millville Town Peddler - Specializing in New and Used Treasures plus Custom-made Surfboards Made on Premises. "You never know what you will find, so come often to shop with us."
Seaquels Furniture Consignments - Upscale furniture consignments in the Bethany Beach area.
- Reflections Antiques - In the antique lighting business for the last 20 years. Most items are one of a kind. Check often for new inventory. See website for off season phone contact information.
- Shop of the Four Sisters - The Shop of the Four Sisters is a retail shop offering vintage, antique, and beach chic furniture, accessories and gifts.
- Lavender & Lace Antiques & Gifts - A unique shop filled with vintage, shabby chic style furnishings, lighting, quilts, architectural pieces, vintage swimsuits, sand pails and more.
- Somerhouse - Features estate gold and silver jewelry, fine antiques, lamps, crystal, and Royal Daulton Pretty Ladies. Also has location on the Bethany boardwalk.
- Hudson's General Store - Mixture of antique, folk, art, gifts, and high quality reproductions in a general store atmosphere.
Traveling northeast from Fenwick Island, you’ll travel through farm country to historic downtown Dagsboro and, from there, on to the pretty little town of Millsboro where you can’t throw a rock without hitting an antique store.
- Remember When - Over 4,000 sq. ft. of unique vignettes and a collection of shabby chic furnishings that have been renewed and repurposed. Offering custom made farm tables and one of a kind items.
- Jayne's Reliable - Unique old store atmosphere. Furniture and what-nots, blend of retro vintage and shabby chic pieces. Consignments welcome. Representing local artists.
- Beach Uniques - Artistically repurposed furniture with a flair! All hardwood, including vintage and newly redone pieces.
- Dagsboro Antique Center - Two floors, 40 dealers. Furniture, pottery, glass and more.
- Millsboro Bazaar - Vintage clothing, buttons, and trim. Sterling and costume jewelry, furniture, lamps, china and glass, 50's and 60's collectibles.
- Antique Alley - Blue decorated stoneware, primitives, art glass, art pottery, Depression glass, antique furniture, books, and collectibles. Over 40 dealers on three floors.
- Main Street Resale - Vintage and Mid-Century Modern items, cottage furniture, and more.
- Antique Mall of Millsboro
- Kitty's, Ltd. - Kitty's Ltd carries Made in America folk art, wood carvings, baskets, and many other collectibles that are designed and made by artists from around the country.
Follow this itinerary through the woods, fields, and historic towns lining the Nanticoke River. Western Sussex is more than just a beautiful drive – galleries and restaurants line quaint main streets, and museums filled with evidence of Southern Delaware’s rich history make this a fun and fascinating trip! Complete your trip in Georgetown, Sussex County’s picturesque County Seat.
- Attic Fanatic - Laurel's largest antique mall with over 40 vendors. Browse furniture, sports collectibles, glassware, dolls, jewelry, and vintage items.
- Laurel Junction - A 25 acre indoor/outdoor flea market featuring full time retail shops, a convenience store and a full service restaurant. Shop for antiques, collectibles, uniforms, clothing, cosmetics and more. Food court and full service restaurant. Weekend entertainment.
- Tea Tyme Antiques - Tea Tyme is an antiques collector's dream, boasting approximately 15,000 square feet of the Eastern Shore.
- Bridgeville Emporium
- Gallery 16 - Antiques, nice used furniture, collectibles, gifts, some gifts below $10.00, and hand dipped ice cream
- The Red Barn Country Store - Antiques & Collectibles in the upstairs loft. New items added daily.
- Attic Treasures - Decor of all kinds, antiques and contemporary. Depression, carnival glass, hobnail, milk glass, china, Delft pottery, and more.
- Collector's Corner - Antique store, pawn shop, jewelry store.
- Georgetown Antiques Market
- Passwaters Antiques - A really great place for bargains and treasures from days gone by.
- The Owl's Nest - Antiques and rustic furniture.
Finally, you’ll need a place to rest between shopping trips. Here are some suggestions: