Click here for detailed schedule info for Light Spectacular, Christmas Village, and Ice Rink.
HOLIDAY FUN IS MORE FUN OUTDOORS!
This year's Winter WonderFest includes:
• MORE Midway Carnival Rides including the new “Long Shot” and “The Rainbow” plus a full size ferris wheel.
• NEW! Welcome to “The Lodge” Sponsored by Lewes’ Famous Crooked Hammock Brewery. Hang out, hob-nob, and warm up inside this heated, enclosed facility serving bites and adult beverages to chase away the chill. “Meet me at The Lodge!”
• NEW! You’re the Front Page News at the Contest Photo Booth sponsored by CAPE GAZETTE. Prizes!
• NEW! Live Nightly Music by professional performers featuring a variety of musical groups. Updated entertainment calendar online at wonderfestde.org and on the new mobile app.
• HONOR LOVED ONES! Community Giving Tree., sponsored by La Vida Hospitality Group. A co-op fundraising opportunity is open to charitable organizations serving Sussex Co.
• GATHER ‘ROUND THE FIRE PIT! Warm-up treats including hot chocolate and a s’mores fire pit.
• GRAB A BITE! GROTTO PIZZA will be serving their famous slices, plus ON THE ROCKS CAFE offers full restaurant service inside the Ferry Terminal.
NEW! KID-SIZED AUTHENTIC TOWN SQUARE at the entrance to the Christmas Village. Located at the Lewes Ferry Terminal, just outside of Cape Henlopen State Park. Pics with St. Nick happen inside the Ferry Terminal, along with Santa’s Holiday Workshops
This year's Light Spectacular includes 90 lighted displays, including 19 animated displays! This nearly 2 mile, stay-in-your-car drive-thru experience is a delight for family and friends.
NEW ATTRACTION...DEFINITELY COOLER!
Visit Delaware Ice Skating Rink - 2017 Presenting Sponsor at the Lewes Ferry
This year’s new facility is 3x larger than last year, measuring 75x90-ft. In addition to public sessions the new Visit Delaware Ice Skating Rink can host birthday parties, private sessions, and skating lessons. During Winter WonderFEST it will be open every day, except Monday.
Tickets for all events are available for purchase online at WONDERFESTDE.ORG
Group discounts are available for organizations bringing 10 or more vehicles on one night... ie. civic associations, parent/teacher groups, sports clubs.
Advance purchases online: $15 per car $30 per van $50 per bus
At the gate: $20 per car $35 per van $60 bus
Light Show Trolley Ride: Available for $5 per person. 3 Shuttles Nightly from the Cape May Lewes Ferry Terminal. Tickets must be purchased through the Camp May Lewes Ferry, and may be purchased each evening, or in advance.
NO GATE FEE AND FREE PARKING FOR CHRISTMAS VILLAGE CARNIVAL & WORKSHOPS
CHRISTMAS VILLAGE RIDES AND ACTIVITY TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT www.WONDERFESTDE.ORG
FAMILY FUN PACK: 60 tickets $40 -or- 100 tickets $60
Smaller Ticket Packs are available at the door.
VISIT DELAWARE Ice Rink
$10 Adults/$8 Kids - includes skate rental.
Skating lessons $79 for six classes - includes one free public session & t-shirt.
Holiday & Birthday Parties are available starting at $17 per person.
Book our Party Tent for your party needs. Private rentals of the Visit Delaware Ice Rink are also available.
WonderFEST Family New Year's Eve:
On Dec. 31st the community is invited to enjoy the “party before the party” as a special New Year’s Day event from noon to 7pm. It’s a great opportunity for people to celebrate the new year with their kids, and still have time to have time for other festivities later in the night.
We’ll close out the festival with a 7pm Beach Ball Drop at the Christmas Village to celebrate this year’s Winter WonderFEST to give our younger guests a way to ring in the new year a few hours early.
if you go...
WINTER WONDERFEST CLOSING PARTY SCHEDULE - NOON TO 7PM
VISIT DELAWARE SKATING RINK - 1-hr. sessions are noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm and 5:30pm
Free New Year’s Eve giveaways for the first 300 preregistered skaters. Reserve now as sell-outs are expected due to the popularity of this new attraction.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY FREE ACTIVITIES at The Christmas Village
- Face painting & balloon animals from 1pm to 4pm,
- Magic shows at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm.
- Live music from 3pm to 7pm.
LIGHT SPECTACULAR SHOW - 5 to 7pm only Cape Henlopen State Park
NEW YEAR’S BEACH BALL DROP - 7pm Christmas Village